Sunday, November 16, 2008

Class Canceled November 17

PLEASE NOTE:
Class for Monday, November 17, is canceled. Please bring your assignments for this week’s class to next week’s class, along with the assignment for next week. Your assignment for next week is to finish reading Drinking Coffee Elsewhere and write a response paper, or complete any of the alternatives for writing a response paper (including writing two comments about the reading). So, in total, for November 24, you should have finished reading all of Drinking Coffee Elsewhere and should bring in two response papers, or their alternatives.

The group that was to present tomorrow will present on November 24, in addition to the group that was already scheduled to present on November 24.

I’m canceling class because I’ve thrown my back out of alignment. It occasionally happens, but I’ll be back on November 24.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Karen

No comments: